PLEASE READ: Thank you for your interest in volunteering for AGILECON® | PROJECTCON®. This is the Volunteer Application for those individuals desiring to be considered for the rewarding opportunity to volunteer for AGILECON® | PROJECTCON® Midwest in Indianapolis on Friday October 9, 2020. Volunteer duties are assigned based on need and may include but are not limited to: event setup/tear down, registration, greeters, hall monitors, room monitors, stagehand, audio/video monitors, parking lot attendants, food and beverage monitors, and more.
A twelve (12) consecutive hour volunteer shift is required on Friday October 9, 2020 from 6am through 6pm EDT. If selected as an event volunteer, you will receive complimentary conference attendee admission access for your selected day(s) of volunteering. In addition, we need three (3) hours volunteer time on Thursday October 8, 2020 for an all-hands pre-conference meeting and to assist with event setup. You will be scheduled some non-work time during your volunteer shift so that you may attend some of the conference sessions during the day. Friday October 9, 2020 is the main conference and vendor expo with keynote and breakout presentations. Wednesday and Thursday October 7-8 are attendee optional workshops.
Once you complete this application, agree and submit it, you should receive an email confirmation that you submitted your application. An Event Management staff member will be in contact with you with details and your application approval status. There may be virtual volunteer meeting(s) in the evening prior to the event in addition to a physical onsite meeting prior to the event. Thank you for interest in volunteering for AGILECON® | PROJECTCON®. We appreciate you.
I, (hereinafter referred to as "Volunteer"), desire to be a non-employee Volunteer for AGILECON® | PROJECTCON® and Conference Fuel (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Event Management") and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer for a work project.
I hereby freely and voluntarily, without duress, execute this Waiver under the following terms:
1. Waiver and Release. I, the Volunteer, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Event Management and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from my volunteer work with Event Management. I understand and acknowledge that this Waiver discharges Event Management from any liability or claim that I, the Volunteer, may have against Event Management with respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from my participation on the Event Management work site. I also understand that Event Management does not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance, in the event of injury, illness, death or property damage.
2. Insurance. I, the Volunteer, understand that I expressly waive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of Event Management in the event of such injury or medical expense.
3. Medical Treatment. I hereby release and forever discharge Event Management from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first-aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my time with Event Management.
4. Assumption of the Risk. I understand that my time with Event Management may include activities that may be hazardous to me, including, but not limited to, automobile accidents, severe weather, food borne illnesses, construction activities, loading and unloading of heavy equipment and materials, and local transportation to and from the venue, airports, and hotels. I hereby expressly and specifically assume the risk of injury or harm in these activities and release Event Management from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the activities of my time with Event Management.
5. Photographic Release. I grant and convey unto Event Management all right, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video or audio recordings made by Event Management during my work for Event Management, including, but not limited to, any royalties, proceeds, or other benefits derived from such photographs or recordings.
6. Other. I expressly agree that this Waiver is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of Indiana in the United States of America, and that this Waiver shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Indiana. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Waiver shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this Release which shall continue to be enforceable.
By Submitting this Volunteer Application, I agree to the above Terms, Disclaimers, and Waivers.
AGILECON® | PROJECTCON®- EPIC, multi-day Product and Project Management conference held annually in regions across North America to elevate the profession.
The largest conference of its kind featuring multiple Keynote speakers, breakout sessions, Agile Coaches Corner facilitated by top global and local thought-leaders and experts to advance the profession and close skill gaps by sharing real-world ideas, next practices, trends, tools, and techniques in a fun, inspiring, interactive, learning environment free from process, framework, methodology, or association wars all while earning continuing education credits (e.g. PDUs, SEUs, CPEs).
Regardless of industry, title, role, experience level, certification, association, or approach, there are actionable take-a-ways for everyone.
502 Event Centre
502 East Carmel Drive